In order to decrease risk, the following protocols will be in place:
All members will be given a temperature check (temperature must be below 100 degrees Fahrenheit) and must complete Daily Screening Questionnaire that parents/guardians must sign at drop off. Please keep your child home if they exhibit any symptoms (such as fever, cough, sneezing, etc.)
- Frequent hand washing, disinfecting, and sanitizing throughout the day.
- Disinfecting and sanitizing high touch areas throughout the club.
- COVID-19 specific training for all staff
- Adherence to all protocols by our licensor and the Plymouth Board of Health
- All members must submit an updated physical and immunization records prior to attending.
- Six foot distancing among members and staff, including during meal times.
- Masks must be worn. We also ask parents/guardians to please wear their mask at drop off and pick up.
- Members must bring in a mask and will be asked to wear it if they cannot maintain a 6 foot distance. Copies of our COVID-19 Response and Preparation Plan can be found at our front desk.
All staff has been trained in prevention techniques, disinfecting counters and equipment, using hand-sanitizers, following social distancing guidelines, etc.
The health and safety our club members and staff are our highest priority. The Boys & Girls Club of Plymouth is committed to the following best practices intended to help limit the potential spread of illness, in accordance with the CDC and our local Board of Health.
•The staff will be taking temperatures of each member when they enter the building. Parents/Guardians must complete a daily protocol screening sheet for their member.
•We will be having staff and members perform more frequent hand washing (every 45 minutes) as well as disinfecting and sanitizing before and after each activity. Members will be asked to use the same chairs/computer stations.
•We are increasing our sanitation of all program areas. We will be sanitizing activity areas and equipment throughout the day. We will store harder to clean equipment away.
•We have adopted social distancing best practices and are limiting unnecessary close contact. For example, we will be not playing games like tag and will space out each member (family units will stay together) during mealtimes and activities.
•We will be having smaller group sizes and modified activities to limit contact between members and staff.
For more information, please visit: https://eeclead.force.com/apex/EEC_ChildCareEmergencyParents
As always, we appreciate your understanding and patience during this time. Please be sure to follow/like our Facebook page for the most up to date info.